simPRO releases new improvements every two weeks. simPRO builds are updated in stages, so you may be updated to the latest version up to a week after the initial release. Learn more about upcoming features in our Product Roadmap.
What's new in simPRO: 22 September AEST
- Work order attachments
- Invoice completed contractor work orders
What's new in simPRO: 01 September AEST
- Attachment Folder Templates
- Task Improvements
- Sales Invoices Report
- BI Reporting
What's new in simPRO: 25 August AEST
- Taxify integration
- Tax change by date
- Asset tree view
- Cetnaj automatic syncing
What's new in simPRO Data Feed: 20 August AEST
- Toggle email attachments settings
- Attach email text to records created by Data Feed
- Extract lead and task custom fields.
What's new in simPRO: 11 August 2019 AEST
- CIS Monthly Returns Report - UK only
- Open Multiple Invoices
What's new in eForms: from 08 August 2019 AEST
eForms Portal 1.4.0
- We’ve fixed the issue of forms being attached to jobs multiple times. Now, you’ll have one copy of the form attached per submission.
- The forms should now display the correct date format when you email them to the customers.
- Issues resolved with forms marked as 'Approved' being emailed twice. Now the forms will stick to their correct behaviour.
- No more issues with amending the time and date fields in the portal if you don’t have those filled in through the app.
What's new in simPRO Mobile: 02 August 2019 AEST
simPRO Mobile 3.3
- We've fixed the issue of syncing work times to simPRO for jobs with notes / attachments added on to them.
What's new in simPRO: 29 July 2019 AEST
- Inherited service levels in assets
- Add assets to Form Builder forms
- More automatic syncing
What's new in eForms: from 24 July 2019 AEST
eForms Portal 1.3.0
- We’ve fixed the issue of check box alignment on PDF versions of forms.
- Renaming elements in Form Designer shouldn’t bother you any more. The issue is now resolved.
What's new in simPRO Mobile: 17 July 2019 AEST
- Various improvements
What's new in simPRO Mobile: 15 July 2019 AEST
- The Service module is now available for both iOS and Android!
- Various other improvements
What's new in simPRO: 14 July 2019 AEST
- Short project names
- View images in projects
What's new in eForms: from 4 July 2019 AEST
What's new in simPRO Mobile: from 28 June 2019 AEST
- The Service module is the third modular release for simPRO Mobile designed to save time when processing jobs and quotes in field.
What's new in simPRO: 30 June 2019 AEST
- Inactive Catalogue Items report
What's new in simPRO: 16 June 2019 AEST
- Outlook Calendar integration
- Form Builder updates
What's new in simPRO Mobile: 10 June 2019 AEST
- Various features and enhancements.
What's new in simPRO: 2 June 2019 AEST
- New catalogue import for FlameStop
- New automatic catalogue and supplier invoice syncing for J. A. Russell.
What's new in simPRO: 19 May 2019 AEST
- New additions to the data that can be reported on in Report Builder
- New procedure when editing pre-builds on a project to avoid accidental edits to the main pre-builds
What's new in simPRO Mobile 2.1: from 7 May 2019 AEST
- Faster loading speeds for all simPRO Mobile modules
- Full multi-company support for all sharing combinations
- Full support for larger builds with 30000+ customers & sites
- Numerous bug fixes.
What's new in simPRO: from 5 May 2019 AEST
- Improved asset management options
- Improved mobile statuses
- Improved Job WIP report
What's new in simPRO: from 22 April 2019 AEST
- Improved customer contact import
- Monthly or daily late payment calculation
What's new in Connect: from 10 April 2019 AEST
- Minor bug fixes
What's new in Connect: from 2 April 2019 AEST
Connect 3.7.308 - Android
- Fixed issue with opening PDF attachments on Android 9
What's new in simPRO: from 31 March 2019 AEST
- Form builder updates
- Move multiple schedules blocks
What's new in eForms: from 28 March 2019 AEST
- Improved performance when zoomed in on the form
- Other various improvements
What's new in Connect: from 21 March 2019 AEST
- Full support for Android 9
- Numerous other bug fixes.
What's new in simPRO: from 17 March 2019 AEST
- Set up commission tiers using advanced options
- Two-factor authentication
What's new in simPRO: from 3 March 2019 AEST
- Report Builder improvements
- Form Builder improvements
- Four more suppliers with automatic syncing.
What's new in simPRO Mobile: from 19 February 2019 AEST
- Lots of small improvements to the Timesheets module.
What's new in simPRO: from 17 February 2019 AEST
- US only: Choose to bill your customers for tax charges received from vendors.
- US only: Select from all the cost centres on a job to specify on which cost centre is the tax charged to.
- Check the new lock icon to easily identify which cost centres are locked for editing.
What's New in eForms: from 7 February 2019 AEST
- Help is now at your fingertips. Access Walk Me Through, the Help Guide and the Helpdesk through the Help menu.
- We've improved the look of some of the field icons when you are creating forms in the eForms Designer so that they match the same icons in the app.
- The eForms portal now supports US date formatting!
What's new in simPRO: from 3 February 2019 AEST
- Create your own mobile statuses to customise your workflows.
What's new in simPRO: from 20 January 2019 AEST
- Experience better visibility of calculations and additional filter options in the Labour Productivity Report.
- Save your time using the new Search option to find instock items when performing a stock take or stock adjustment.
What's new in simPRO: from 6 January 2019 AEST
Gmail integration and many more improvements to kick off 2019.
What's new in simPRO Mobile: from 31 December 2018 AEST
- The Timesheet module is the second modular release for simPRO Mobile. It is an effective time-tracking / scheduling solution designed for technicians working on site.
What's new in eForms: from 20 December 2018 AEST
- The eForms app has a new look and simpler interface to help you with your forms - including the ability to pinch and zoom. Download the new eForms app from the Google Play.
What's new in simPRO Service and Enterprise: from 16 December 2018 AEST
- Experience a fantastic new array of reporting options for making more informed business decisions.
- Ability to create and schedule non-billable schedule rates.
What's new in simPRO Service and Enterprise: from 25 November 2018 AEST
- Communicate more efficiently by integrating VoIP with simPRO.
- Get through your workflows easily with the new Save and Finish button.
What's new in simPRO Service and Enterprise: from 11 November 2018 AEST
- View tasks on quotes / jobs in the Activity Timeline. Find out who created the task, who it is assigned to, and the completion update.
- Provide access to specific employees / contractors to the Quote and Sales module in the simPRO Mobile app.
What's new in simPRO Enterprise: from 28 October 2018 AEST
- Three more Australian suppliers with automatic catalogue and supplier invoice syncing.
- Another New Zealand supplier with automatic supplier invoice syncing.
What's new in simPRO Mobile: from 17 October 2018 AEST
- Service Fees are a part of the Price book now along with the Pre-Builds, Catalogue items, Labour rates, and One Off Items.
- If your customer approves the options you built, you can jump straight to the end of the process to get your quotes out faster.
- We have introduced a counter to track your initial download when logging in to simPRO Mobile for the first time.
What's new in simPRO Enterprise: from 14 October 2018 AEST
- Improvements to retentions, which include tooltips, correct calculations, easy-to-understand user interface, and much more!
- Get a quick view of your targets on the Sales Dashboard!
- Salespersons in simPRO can view their active jobs on the Projects Dashboard.
What's new in simPRO Service and Enterprise: from 30 September 2018 AEST
The scheduling interface is looking better than ever, with the following improvements:
- Set a default start time for the week / day
- Drag schedule blocks over other blocks
- Select different colours for activities
- And more!
What's new in simPRO Service and Enterprise: from 16 September 2018 AEST
- MMEM (AU only): Automatically receive your supplier invoices directly through simPRO!
- Stock Transfer Report now displays the employee who initiated the transfer.
- Add a more relevant title for your customers and site contacts in simPRO.
What's new in simPRO Service and Enterprise: from 2 September 2018 AEST
- Form Builder is now available for service quotes! And you can add a tax breakdown to your templates.
What's new in simPRO Mobile: 23 August 2018 AEST
- Various features and enhancements.
What's new in simPRO Service and Enterprise: from 19 August 2018 AEST
- For every additional customer you list in a lead or quote, the primary site and site contact auto populates, saving your data entry time.
- Various other improvements.
What's new in simPRO Service and Enterprise: from 5 August 2018 AEST
- View sent SMS messages in the log.
- Restrict employees from editing invoiced and archived jobs in Connect.
- Access Quick Help.
What's new in simPRO Mobile: 30 July 2018 AEST
- Various improvements and enhancements.
What's new in simPRO Service and Enterprise: from 22 July 2018 AEST
- Experience a fantastic new array of content formatting options to improve the look and feel of your project quotes based on your specific business requirements.
What's new in simPRO Enterprise: from 8 July 2018 AEST
- Improved bulk import / export functionalities for customer assets.
Introducing simPRO Mobile: from 29 June 2018 AEST
- First of the upcoming modular releases for simPRO Mobile
- Comprehensive field-sales solution designed for technicians to view / edit scheduled and assigned quotes / jobs.