What's new in simPRO Enterprise: from 16 December 2018 AEST
Experience a fantastic new array of reporting options for making more informed business decisions. This is the first one in a series of upcoming releases for the Report Builder.
|Watch a Video|
|Read the Help Guide|
See BI Reporting
Non-billable schedule rates
Create and schedule non-billable schedule rates.
|Read the Help Guide|
See Schedule Rates
- The issue with cost centre description misalignment is now fixed! The title will now precede the description on any job form.
- The importing customers feature was getting a bit defensive - it failed if the currency field in the import file was blank. Now, you’ll have no issues with customer import.
- Address lines in Form Builder were getting muddled up. All fixed!
- Job results not in correct order? Sometimes autocomplete results for the global search did not sort results by job numbers. Now they’re back on track.
- Improved visibility in schedules for jobs / activities that are due to be completed one after the other.
- Multi-company only: Drawn a blank? The Profit and Loss Summary was sometimes showing blank cost centres for multiple companies. Now you’ll see the relevant cost centres!
- Trouble finding groups and subgroups when exporting catalogues? We have improved the UI to take care of this issue!
- The formatting for One Off items shouldn’t bother you anymore on Form Builder forms. We have handled them well!
- We’ve found a way to make the Quote Forms work as they should! Now, no error message will pop up when dealing with Description, Itemised W/ Prices, Itemised forms.
- We’ve fixed up the issue of Work Complete Notes not coming through on Technicians Job card even when the block is included on the Forms Setup.
- Some of the Supplier Order Credits were getting lost. Now you can find those easily when you perform a global search.
- No more issues with moving the screen logging in on iPad to fill in test results for Contractor Portal. We’ve fixed it all!
- Negative values won’t create confusion when you Invoice Per Item. Now your invoices will display correctly.
- Access Quick Help for assistance while setting up your System Defaults and other System Setup options.
Learn more in the Toolbox
Get up to speed by completing a quick learning material in the simPRO | Learning Toolbox.