You are here:
Last Updated: December 05 2019
What's new in simPRO: from 3 February 2019 AEST
Custom mobile statuses
|Watch a Video|
|Read the Help Guide|
- Open a locked version of a contractor invoice to view details without editing the invoice. Now multiple people can view a contractor invoice at once!
- In the Profit/Loss Job report, invoice contractor actual costs were not displaying when filtering within the date range. Now your actual costs will actually show up!
- Sometimes a default cost centre was being automatically assigned to customer cards when you didn’t want it to be. Now only you can select default cost centres for your customers.
- Some jobs weren’t allowing you to invoice them if you had previously created and then voided an Invoice per item invoice. Now you can invoice to your heart’s content.
- NZ only: When importing a supplier invoice file from PlaceMakers, the date format was getting scrambled up. Now your supplier invoices will be dated correctly.
- UK only: CIS payments were sometimes populated with the wrong date. Now, if the proper date isn’t entered, it is populated with the invoice date.
Learn more in the Toolbox
Get up to speed by completing a quick learning material in the simPRO | Learning Toolbox.