You are here:
What's new in simPRO: from 17 February 2019 AEST
US only: Add tax from orders
|Watch a Video|
Lock icon for cost centres
|Read the Help Guide|
- Empty Tags? We’ve fixed issue with Tags not populated in the table when viewing Unpaid and Paid Invoices.
- Getting a fatal error message when running the Sale Forecast Report? Now, the standard, ‘No results found matching search criteria.’ message will be shown if no results are pulled.
- Now, you can upload employee attachments without any interruption! Google Chrome won’t auto populate your username when you upload attachments to an employee card.
- Don’t get lost when adding freight to a Purchase Order. You can now view the cost centre name when selecting where you need the freight charged to.
- No more issue with cost centres switching after a job is invoiced. Now, you won’t be able to change the cost centre from the job settings, after the job has been partially or fully invoiced.
Learn more in the Toolbox
Get up to speed by completing a quick learning material in the simPRO | Learning Toolbox.