What's new in simPRO: 2 June 2019 AEST
Flamestop catalogue import
AU only: Flamestop now has a simPRO-formatted catalogue, so you can save time matching fields when importing.
|Watch a Video|
|Read the Help Guide|
J. A. Russell automatic catalogue and supplier invoice syncing
NZ only: If you use J. A. Russell as a supplier, you can set up automatic syncing for catalogues and supplier invoices, instead of manually importing them every time.
|Watch a Video|
- The Service dashboard was showing the wrong addresses on the map for today’s jobs. Now you won’t lose your way!
- Too much data was causing the Profit and Loss Summary Report to fail. All fixed!
- If a consolidated invoice had a reference field that was too long, it couldn’t be transferred to Xero. Now your consolidated invoices won’t be pushed past their limit.
- Supplier invoices transferred through the accounting link weren’t displaying private notes correctly. Now your notes will stay clean.
- When working on a job with an asset in Connect, sending the information to simPRO was sometimes resulting in the wrong site showing up.
- Importing receipts for backorder items against a purchase order was unassigning parts from the job rather than assigning them. All fixed!
- Moving schedules in the contractor portal was causing issues when contractors didn’t have any zones associated. Now contractors don’t need to have zones when handling their schedules.
Learn more in the Toolbox
Get up to speed by completing a quick learning material in the simPRO | Learning Toolbox.