Last Updated: January 24 2020
What's new in simPRO: from 16 June 2019 AEST
Outlook Calendar integration
Streamline your appointments and scheduling by integrating simPRO with Outlook Calendar.
Form Builder updates
Save time editing and creating Form Builder templates with the new Search feature for fields.
|Watch a Video|
- We’ve fixed an issue with the error message popping up when sending Quote forms.
- Missing Copy Asset option! We’ve found it back in the menu and made sure it doesn’t go missing again.
- The balance due amount wasn’t meshing properly - the values presented on the top and bottom of the invoice did not match. Now they should work together.
- We’ve now given an extra push to the recurring invoices with full credit applied to change their status as paid.
- Trouble with transactions waiting for Export Report not showing Business Group Tracking? All fixed now!
- On creating a progress claim invoice and claiming per item, the invoice was showing incorrect information. Now, you won’t face any issues!
- Issues with creating invoices in Form Builder are now resolved! You’ll be taken to the Forms tab when you click Finish on an invoice.
- When you create forms in Form Builder, numbers in the addresses should appear as numbers on forms too! No more small boxes instead of numbers.
- No more issues with incorrect materials’ total on the PDF invoice forms. Now they’re back on track.
- All multi-currency issues with the generic catalogue imports are now resolved!
- We’ve managed to get rid of the deleting companies from multi-company build issue!
- Cost centres were getting a bit defensive - either not showing up or not letting you select them when creating a job. All fixed now!
- We’ve managed to deal with the awaiting approval variation displayed on the Job WIP report. We have changed it so you won't see it any more.
Learn more in the Toolbox
Get up to speed by completing a quick learning material in the simPRO | Learning Toolbox.