What's new in simPRO: 14 July 2019 AEST
Short project names
Identify, differentiate and locate projects easily by names at various locations in simPRO including schedule blocks, global search and reports.
View images in projects
Verify images of parts when adding materials from your catalogue and pre-builds to quotes and jobs to help identify correct items when working on projects.
- Having trouble with variation values on forms in the Variation Summary Table? The values are back in working order with correct currency signs.
- Sometimes voiding an invoice showed incorrect previously held amount. You don’t need to deal with this issue anymore, we’ve fixed this up!
- Opening quotes was harder than it should have been in the Contractor Portal. This issue won’t bother you anymore!
- Issues with incorrect Retention and Retention Rebate Amount Due in the Tax Breakdown? All fixed now!
- We’ve made the work orders display itemised parts when you open them in Contractor Portal.
- Getting errors when importing supplier contacts or branch contact that didn’t exist? It’s now all fixed.
- The Customer On Stop report wasn't factoring in data from all companies in the multi-company build. Now, it should take them all into account.
- Missing site data when you view your current activity on the Service Dashboard? We’ve got it working again.
- Now you can differentiate between companies in a multi-company build with a unique Company ID in System Setup > Company.
Learn more in the Toolbox
Get up to speed by completing a quick learning material in the simPRO | Learning Toolbox.