What's new in simPRO: 20 October 2019 AEST
Save time and money processing online payments with Square, and give your customers a wider range of options processing payments.
|Watch a Video|
Order from the unassigned stock report
Easily order unassigned items to the relevant jobs from within the unassigned stock report.
|Read the Help Guide|
See Unassigned Stock.
- The cost price of items was changing when an item was unassigned from a job after being assigned by purchase order. Now your cost prices will stay consistent.
- Adding a one off item to a take off template was causing an error. All fixed!
- In job, the labour rates in the drop-down list were wrong and did not match what is in system setup. Now you’ll have all the right labour rates.
- When invoicing the remaining retention held on a work order, simPRO was mistakenly trying to invoice the total retention value. Now it accounts for the retention you have already invoiced.
- The Job Created Date wasn’t populating on the Picking Slip Form. Now it’s back!
Get up to speed by completing a quick learning material in the simPRO Learning Toolbox.