All our learning resources are running on the latest menu navigation.
Last Updated: July 31 2020
What's new in simPRO: from 12 January 2020 AEST
View Statement Button
Improved workflow for accessing and sending customer statements.
|Read the Help Guide|
- Retention settings can now be disabled on a job that has been invoiced, provided no retention has been claimed.
- If you archived a job in one tab while the same job is open in another tab, the Job Stage was not getting updated. Now, jobs can only be archived once all users are done editing it!
- Issues with loading customer statements that have over 3000 unpaid invoices? It’s now resolved.
- The hassles encountered when deleting contractor work orders have been resolved!
- Claim Per Item invoices were showing values still to be claimed even though quantities were all zero. This is all patched up!
- All problems with the Help Me Decide function in jobs and quotes are now taken care of. It should now calculate the travel time correctly in a technician's schedule.
- In a shared multi-company setup, the Quote Custom Fields in Form Builder were not shared on forms. This issue is now resolved.
- Now you can remain signed in to the simPRO email app for Outlook Desktop even when you switch between different email accounts.
- Users with approval limits, editing and receipting approved POs, found that the PO status was changed to Pending and it couldn’t be changed back to approved. We’ve fixed this to work in coordination.
- Import files were rejected by the Cetnaj supplier import if they comprised negative values to create Supplier Credits. We’ve fixed this issue to behave the way it should.
- For those using Maintenance Planner, the original or default customer was not showing up for a site with multiple customers. All fixed!
Get up to speed by completing a quick learning material in the simPRO Learning Toolbox.