Last Updated: November 05 2021
What's new in simPRO: from 7 February 2021 AEST
Check out the release blog.
Multiple currencies for contractors
Easily calculate costs when working with contractors from different regions by adding multiple currencies for contractors.
|Read the Help Guide|
Calculator in number fields
Save time when building quotes and estimating times and prices by performing your calculations in number fields.
- Instead of having to restart the Initial Import process from QuickBooks or MYOB, if the process fails, simPRO can identify the point where the failure occurred and pick up where it left off.
- Just opening a customer card was causing an error - now you can access your customers normally.
- Contractor work orders were not printing the correct price when being viewed inside of a job. All fixed!
- The Sales Invoice Report wasn’t loading properly. Now it’s back up and running!
- Error messages were popping up when you were trying to save receipts for purchase orders. All fixed!
- The Job Status report was not showing the right data if a job was created in the customer portal. Now all your jobs will have the right data.
- If you use multi-company, you weren’t able to view jobs in Month View. All fixed!
- Notifications based on asset service dates were not being sent. All fixed!
- In the summary of a job, selecting to include Linked Variations was removing the invoiced percentages and amounts from the summary. All fixed!
Get up to speed by completing a quick learning material in simPRO's Learning Toolbox.