Last Updated: November 05 2021
What's new in simPRO: from 16 May 2021 AEST
Check out the release blog.
Send pop up notifications to your office employees when you assign them to new tasks in simPRO! Turn on the new notification feature in simPRO to be notified of important events that are triggered in simPRO. In this first feature release, we’ve introduced pop-up notifications for assigned tasks.
|Watch a Video|
|Read the Help Guide|
- You’ll no longer run into any errors when running the CIS Deductions report. All fixed now!
- We’ve fixed the issue where jobs created from recurring jobs were printing an incorrect Certificate Expiry Date.
- Locked “Schedule based” labour option on contractor work orders? Now, you can edit this option as required!
- Trouble merging customers that have attachment files and folders? All fixed now!
- Does your Sales Invoice report throw a 500 error when trying to load data for last financial year? We’ve handled this issue well!
- The issues where recurring invoices were not creating invoices on the correct date are now fixed!
- The JA Russell catalogue import was being a bit defensive and not importing all catalogue parts if there were duplicate manufacturer numbers. The issue is now fixed!
- We’ve fixed the issue where copying an asset that has test readings copies and puts all the readings against all assets ignoring the service levels and asset types.
- The one-off items were messing up the markup percentage in the Parts and Labour tab of quotes. Now, only the correct values will be displayed.
- We’ve made sure the customer import creates a new site when the Create new site option is selected during the import process.
- Current budgets in the project overview incorrectly adding overhead when there is a work order or contractor schedule with no overhead? All fixed now!
- You’ll no longer encounter the error where the image uploaded to the main pre-build has gone missing when editing a pre-build on a job!
Get up to speed by completing a quick learning material in simPRO's Learning Toolbox.