Last Updated: November 16 2022
What's new in simPRO: from 14 August 2022 AEST
Check out the release blog.
Improved supplier quotes
When creating a supplier quote, view which suppliers offer which items, so you can easily send supplier quotes to multiple suppliers.
Learn more in How to Create a Supplier Quote.
- If you want to only save updates to jobs and quotes manually, go to System Defaults and select Off under Autosave Default.
- When Autosave is enabled, after a job or a quote has been saved, the Cancel button will now disappear to prevent you from closing a job without saving it.
- If you use accounting categories, in your invoices the Accounting Category drop-down will now include the Reference together with the Accounting Category name, so you can be sure you are selecting the right category.
- When calculating the total cost for contracts, discounts weren’t being taken into account. Now your costs will add up.
- When you archived a purchase order associated with a job, the purchase order was not being removed from the job’s activity timeline. All fixed!
- When you archived an employee, they were still assigned notifications. Now your notifications will be sent to the right people.
- In multi-company builds, the Licence Matrix Report wasn’t allowing you to filter employees by company. Now you can use the Company filter.
- Searching for assets by customer wasn’t working if the customer had multiple sites. All fixed!
- In Day or Week View in the schedule, if you performed an advanced search for jobs and selected a job, the other jobs in the list would disappear. All fixed!
- If your default invoice stage is Pending and unapproved invoices are restricted, when a membership was sold through an invoice the membership was not being added to the customer card, even after it was approved. All fixed!
- In the catalogue table view, catalogue items were not displaying the storage location of the default storage device. All fixed!
- When processing a full payment for an invoice, the automatic trigger was not moving the stage to archived or the status to the selected status.
- Invoices paid with a credit note were not automatically moving to the paid invoices list. All fixed!
- Deleted labour rates were applying to newly created customers. Now your labour rates will stay deleted.
- Notifications for expired licences were triggering for contractors who were archived. Now you’ll only see relevant notifications.
- In Form Builder, if you added a bulleted list inside a table in the template, and then viewed this template in a quote, the bulleted list was changing to a numbered list. All fixed!
Get up to speed by completing a quick learning material in simPRO's Learning Toolbox.