Last Updated: June 01 2023
Simpro Premium 22.3.6
What's new in Simpro Premium: from 11 September 2022 AEST
Mandatory fields for customers
More options for mandatory fields! You can make customer groups, customer profiles and customer tags mandatory for your employees to fill out.
Learn more in How to Use Customer Groups, How to Use Customer Profiles and Create customer tags.
Scheduled Reports in CSV Format
For more flexibility when scheduling reports, you can now select CSV as an additional format as well as PDF.
Learn more in How to Schedule Reports.
- Sometimes opening a catalogue item was causing an error. All fixed!
- Attempting to edit a customer contract was sometimes causing an error. All fixed!
- If you use the customer portal, but didn’t allow customers to view the quotes page, the customer portal was still displaying quotes on the dashboard incorrectly. Now your customers will only see what you want them to see.
- In the barcode portal, when you tried creating a stocktake with an item with a decimal quantity, the quantity was changing to zero. Now your quantities will be correct.
- Importing a generic catalogue was sometimes failing with no error message given. Now you’ll know what went wrong when your import fails.
- When customers paid their invoices, the notification was being sent to them twice. Now your notifications won’t double up.
- Alerts for leads weren’t showing on the dashboard, even when lead alerts were showing on the Alerts page. All fixed!
- When you searched for maintenance planned jobs for the same asset within a specified period, the maintenance planner was creating the jobs in reverse order. Now your jobs will be in the right order!
- In the Profit/Loss job report, the Materials billed and Resources billed were not matching what is currently invoiced. Now your numbers will add up.
- Sometimes importing a supplier contacts file was causing an error. All fixed!
- In the Pending Jobs table, if you tried mapping jobs to employees, you would only see a blank page and no employees were assigned. All fixed!
Get up to speed by completing a quick learning material in Simpro's Learning Toolbox.