simPRO Mobile 3.0
Introducing Service Module: from 1 July 2019 AEST
The Service module is the third modular release for simPRO Mobile designed to save time when processing jobs and quotes in field. Currently, the Service module is available for Android only and will be launched for iOS soon.
- Field technicians now have the flexibility to directly access attachments stored on the site card.
- View who is working with you! You can check other technicians scheduled to the job on the current day and if you’re online get a breakdown of which cost centres they are working on and their start and finish times.
- Experience refreshed pre-work and post-work audits with the ability to navigate back and update your answers.
- Understand exactly what work has happened at a site in the past by reviewing the work history previously added by technicians for any jobs completed on the site.
- Be efficient! Email signed job cards as attachments to all primary contacts, customer contacts, and site contacts from the customer and site card.
- Don’t lose out on schedule rates! Assign relevant rates to all your travel and activity time blocks.
- Take a break! Use the pause work status to temporarily stop recording time against the job and resume back when done.
- Prepare yourself well in advance! View your schedule a week at a time with a detailed account of each day.
- We’ve redefined stock assignment to automatically trigger stock transfers in simPRO for increased accountability and accuracy.
|Read the Help Guide|