Last Updated: April 14 2021
simPRO Mobile 5.1
What's new in simPRO Mobile: 25 March 2020 AEST
Check out the release blog.
- You can now copy and paste into text boxes and other input areas in all simPRO Mobile modules.
- We’ve introduced support for bi-directional status codes even in offline mode! You can now select lower priority statuses that are setup to ignore status priority even when you’re offline.
- Know when the refresh is on! Service module schedule refresh icon now spins when you trigger a refresh.
- Get your grammar correct! Now, spell check and auto capitalise first word is available for all modules and text areas in simPRO Mobile.
- You will no longer see the Open in Connect option in the Quote and Sales module! We’ve removed all references to this option for both Android / iOS.
- Quick and easy! The list view for catalogue items in the Service module now displays part numbers without having to click into the item.
- For more clarity, the asset type selection box will display the complete name and not the truncated form.
- At times the background sync or tapping refresh was not retrieving assigned / scheduled projects. All fixed now!
- We’ve made sure you won’t lose your schedule on tapping the refresh icon after an extended idle period. Everything will be as is!
- Sometimes, when Pause Work was used one or more times before submitting, only the last block was sent back to simPRO. Now, all time blocks will be successfully submitted.
- Job description in the Timesheet module was getting messed up and displaying some code. Now you won’t run into any such error.
- Quote description was getting confused and showing a Job Description when accessed from the information icon! All fixed now.
- Manually entered email addresses will no longer report an error in the Quote and Sales module. All fixed!
- When you tap the information icon the incorrect project status was being displayed. We’ve resolved it to display the correct status.
- Trouble with the pre-audit count? Now, you’ll see the correct number of pre-audits.
- We’ve added the ‘Not selected’ option for test readings to make the testing task simpler!
- Jobs no longer remain stuck to the “onsite” status after you select a completion status! Now, you’ll only see the correct, updated status.
- Various other bug fixes.