All our learning resources are running on the latest menu navigation.
Last Updated: August 04 2020
simPRO Mobile 5.3
What's new in simPRO Mobile: from 07 May 2020 AEST
Improved Schedule view for all modules
- In the Quote and Sales module, tap the Present icon to directly go to the presentation page. This helps to streamline the quote / job workflow by allowing instant access to present the options that are ready for customers to choose from.
- In the Timesheet module, tap the icon to begin recording time for a quote or job and use the icon to stop recording the timeblock.
- Other updates include, chronological order of the scheduled work, quick access to site navigation, all customer / site contacts, site name and multi-company name.
Now you shall have ready access to all work contacts including customer, site, quote / job contact, quote salesperson and job project manager from the schedule view and from inside all quotes and jobs.
Support for WYSIWYG capability and scripts
- simPRO mobile now retains all formatting from simPRO. Wide range of formatting are now available in the text boxes across all modules and when invoicing and applying payments in simPRO mobile.
- Additionally, you can now use work completed notes as a script when creating an invoice.
Enhanced calendar format
The date selector now has an enhanced calendar format across all modules. You can now clearly see all dates for a month and select the required one.
Other significant updates
- The date selector now has an enhanced calendar format across all modules.
- The Asset section will only be visible for relevant jobs instead of all jobs.
- Easy reference to order number when viewing jobs in the Service module.
- For increased speed and performance, the Find a Job functionality in the Service module will be available only if you are online.
- Signature screens are now upgraded to use the entire screen width and offer more space for signature capture application-wide.
- Save time with a single tap to select a submission status when finishing a job.
- Trouble with compressing photo attachments in iOS? The issue is now resolved.
- Now you can add a combination of free text and script in the work completed notes without any error.
- Able to search for, and add times to Archived and Fully Invoiced Jobs, even when simPRO settings say that you shouldn’t be able to? No worries! This issue has been rectified.
- Asset test readings were getting truncated and the text was not wrapping as expected. All fixed!
- The work completed notes won’t disappear when you click outside the box. No more disappearing acts!
- We’ve fixed up the issue of the deleted cost centre description appearing again after the work is submitted to simPRO. Cost centres descriptions will now stay gone!
- Cost centre name was missing in the Quote and Sales module schedule view. We’ve put it back in it’s correct spot!
- The invoice description won’t go missing after you submit the work to simPRO. Now they’ll stay in place and display correctly.
- Now the Find a Job functionality will allow you to search for any scheduled and assigned jobs based on the settings in simPRO.
- Sometimes in the Timesheet module, the customer name was not displayed in the job/quote section. Now it’s back in place!
- Assets were occasionally not being retrieved with the job when using the Find a Job functionality. All fixed!
- Accessing notes from the cost centre overview in the Service module was initially displaying incorrect notes. Now you’ll see only the correct copy.