You are here:
Last Updated: January 11 2021
simPRO Mobile 5.6
What's new in simPRO Mobile: from 30 July 2020 AEST
simPRO Mobile now loads quicker and performs more efficiently
- You can search and select customers and sites from the Quote and Sales module only when you are online.
- When offline, you can only access work for the current calendar week.
simPRO Mobile Settings
- The setting to restrict archived jobs in simPRO is now supported in simPRO mobile as well.
- To allow this update, the Allow editing for Archived Jobs and Fully Invoiced Jobs functionality in simPRO System Setup is now split into two parts Allow editing of Archived Jobs and Allow editing of Fully Invoiced Jobs.
|Read the Help Guide|
- Refresh all service data functionality was not removing the deleted asset types! All fixed now.
- You can now add partial quantities using decimals for stock and catalogue items in the Service module.
- The quote description was having a hard time to sync to simPRO from the Quote and Sales module! We have handled them well!
- When filling out the asset custom field information in simPRO mobile, the auto-capitalisation didn’t work correctly. Now it’s back on track.
- We’ve found a way to make the time block threshold work as it should! Now, it will trigger a new block based on its functionality.