All our learning resources are running on the latest menu navigation. Toggle on in simPRO to try the new look!
Last Updated: March 24 2020
This report displays a log of employee actions within the system, including who was logged in, the actions that were performed, such as job, quote, order, stock, or invoice modifications, customer notes, etc, and the date and time.
This is useful for human resources or employee managers to examine actions within the system and how they have been completed.
To run the report:
- Go to Reports > View Reports.
- Click Staff > Staff Log.
- Select the date range under Log Date.
- Under Employee, select the users whose activity you wish to see.
- You can only select the employees assigned to the same company as you, unless you have the relevant security group permissions to manage all companies. Learn more How to Set Up Security Groups.
- Under What to Search, filter for activity on Quotes, Jobs, Orders, Stock, Invoices or Notes.
- If required, you can search for a specific Number to see activity on a particular job, invoice, quote, etc.
- Click Search.
- The report displays all actions that the filtered employee has completed across all companies.
US only: If you use simPRO in the United States, the terms 'inventory' and 'inventory count' are used instead of 'stock', 'stock take', and 'in stock'.
The following information is displayed in the report:
|Logged Time||The date and time that the action was made.|
|Employee||The user who made the action.|
|ID||The quote, job, invoice, part or order number.|
|Message||A description of the action performed.|