Connect eForms to simPRO to integrate your forms with simPRO data.
You can then export completed forms from the eForms portal to simPRO. And, attach these forms to the applicable jobs and quotes, as well as set up form templates with simPRO-integrated fields, so that the forms automatically populate with simPRO data when completed in the eForms app.
To integrate eForms with simPRO:
- Go to System > Setup > Extensions.
- Click Connect to simPRO.
- If you are not currently logged in to your simPRO account, enter your Username and Password, then click Login.
- Click Authorise.
eForms will then be integrated with simPRO.
To cancel the connection between eForms and simPRO, go to System > Setup > Extensions and click Revoke.
You can auto-populate simPRO employee details on your eForms forms by linking your simPRO and eForms employees.
- Go to System > Setup > Users.
- Create a new user, or edit an existing one.
- Under Link to simPRO Employee, enter the employee's name as it appears in your simPRO build and select it from the drop-down options.
- Click Submit User Changes.
When designing a form, add a Text field that auto-populates any of the following details:
- Employee Name
- Employee First Name
- Employee Email
- Employee Phone
- Employee custom fields
When an employee opens this form in the eForms app, their simPRO employee details will already be populated.
Need additional help?
Try Walk Me Through, our step-by-step guidance tool, to view the schedule.
In eForms, click the Walk Me Through tab and search simPRO Integration (ID: 80680).