All our learning resources are running on the latest menu navigation.
Last Updated: July 27 2020
To run the Site Run Sheet report:
- Go to the Reports tab.
- Select Site Run Sheet from the drop-down list.
- Select the Date Start and Date End to determine the date range.
- All Vehicles to view activities for all vehicles.
- Groups to manually select groups by clicking the plus icon.
- Vehicles to manually select vehicles by clicking the plus icon.
- Alternatively, click Add All to include all sites and geofences, and then click the minus icon in under Geofences / Sites Selected to remove any that you wish to exclude.
When the report has finished launching, it is organised by vehicle and display the following columns:
|Date||The date the journey was recorded.|
|Start Time||The time the journey started.|
|Start Location||The address where the vehicle began the journey.|
|End Time||The time the journey ended.|
|End Location||The address where the vehicle ended the journey.|
|Travel time||The total time spent travelling.|
|Distance||The total distance travelled from the start location to the end location.|
|Stopped for||The total length of time the vehicle was stopped at the end location.|
|Left At||The time the vehicle left the site and began the next journey.|