All our learning resources are running on the latest menu navigation.
Last Updated: July 27 2020
This report displays a summary of all payments collected by field technicians.
This is useful for administration to track customer payments made to technicians and their subsequent collection for banking and reconciliation.
To run the report:
- Go to Reports > View Reports.
- Click Mobile > Mobile Payments Collected.
- Select the date range under Payment Created.
- Search a specific Payment No. or Customer if required.
- Select the Payment Method.
- Under Hide Collected Payments, select Yes if you only want to see payments that still need to be collected from technicians. Select No to see all mobile payments.
- Select specific employees under Employee to filter the report according to specific technicians collecting payment.
- Select the Display Format. You can choose to Group by Employee, Group by Payment Method, or display the results in one List.
- Click Search.
If you display the report as a List or Group by Employee, the total payment amount for each payment method is also displayed in a Summary table below the main report.
You can use the following filters in the report:
|Payment Created||Select a date range to view all payments created within that date range.|
|Payment No.||Search for a specific payment number to view that payment.|
Search for a specific customer to view payments from that customer.
|Payment Method||Select a payment method to view payments made using that payment method.|
|Hide Collected Payments||Select to hide payments already collected by the office.|
|Employee||Select a specific employee or contractor to view payments collected by that employee / contractor .|
The following columns are displayed in the report:
Use the check box to mark the payment as collected by the office.
|Payment No.||The payment number generated in simPRO. This number appears in Invoices > Payments and in the Payments tab of the relevant invoice.|
|Customer||The customer who made the payment. Click to open the customer card file.|
|Invoice No.(s)||The invoice(s) corresponding to the mobile payment received. Click to open the invoice.|
|Date||The date when the mobile payment was received.|
|Payment Method||The payment method used. This column is not shown if results are grouped by payment method.|
|Employee||The employee or contractor who received the payment. This column is not shown if results are grouped by employee.|
|Finance Charge||The finance charge for the payment, if applicable.|
|Total||The total payment received, for all invoices paid together in the one transaction.|
To mark mobile payments as collected, select the check boxes in the Collected column, then click Update Collected Status below the report.