Last Updated: January 27 2022
Reverse Charge Customer Invoices Report - UK and IE Only
Generate a report to see how much reverse charge tax was applied to customer invoices over a set period. This is useful for verifying and reconciling reverse charge VAT between simPRO and your accounting package.
To run the report:
- Go to Reports > View Reports.
- Go to Sales > Reverse Charge Customer Invoices.
- Enter a date range in the Date Issued field.
- Enter a specific Invoice Number, Customer name or select a specific Customer or Site required.
- Click Search.
The customer invoices that contain reverse charge tax are displayed in the table.
The following columns are displayed in the report.
|Invoice No.||The invoice number assigned in simPRO. Click to open the invoice.|
|Job||The job number and name assigned in simPRO. Click to open the job.|
|Invoice Date||The date the invoice was issued.|
The customer associated with the invoice. Click to open the customer card file.
The site associated with the invoice. Click to open the site card file.
|Sub Total||The Sub Total of the job.|
|Retention||The retention value of the invoice.|
|Total (Ex Tax)||The total amount on the invoice, excluding tax.|
|Tax||The tax amount applied to the job.|
|Reverse Charge Tax||The amount of reverse charge tax applied.|
|Total||The invoice total, including tax.|
You can download the information in the report as a spreadsheet in CSV format, viewable in Microsoft Excel and other spreadsheet software.
To download the report:
- Generate the report as required.
- Click the icon in the top right, then click CSV.
- View, print or save the CSV, as required.