Last Updated: December 12 2019
See all your completed tasks, with the task category, who completed the task, and how long it took them to complete it with the Tasks Completed report.
This is useful for human resource managers to monitor how employees complete tasks.
To run the report:
- Go to Reports > View Reports.
- Click Staff > Tasks Completed.
- Select the date range under Complete Date.
- Filter the report further according to Technician, Customer, Task Priority or Task Category as required.
- Under Filter By:
- Select Billable to display tasks that had the Billable check box selected.
- Select Shown on Job Card to display tasks that had the Show on Job Card check box selected.
- Click Search.
The report displays the following information:
|Task No.||The number of the task.|
|Customer||The customer selected in the task.|
|Category||The category selected in the task.|
|Status||The status selected in the task.|
|Completed By||The date that the Status was updated to either Closed Behind, Closed or Closed Ahead.|
|Created Date||The Date Created selected in the task.|
|Completed Date||The Complete Date selected in the task.|
|Days to Complete||The number of days between the Date Created and the Complete Date.|
|Actual Time Taken||The actual time taken to complete the task, in minutes.|
US only: If you use simPRO in the United States, the term 'work order' is used instead of 'job card'.