This report displays testing averages per employee, that is, the number of assets the employee tested over the number of days scheduled per week / month depending on the filters selected.
For example, if a technician worked three days in one week, and tested 30 assets during those days, the report would display a testing average of 10 assets per day for that particular week.
To run the report:
- Go to Reports > View Reports.
- Click Maintenance Planner > Testing Averages.
- Select the Date Range.
- Filter the report further by selecting from the Business Groups, Cost Centre and Technician drop-downs.
- If required, search and select a specific Customer or Site.
- Under Report Breakdown Period, select Monthly to see averages by the month or select Weekly to see averages by the week.
- Under Combine Results:
- Select No if you want the report to display separate tables for Testing Averages, Days Worked and Amounts Invoiced. You can download these as CSV files separately.
- Select Yes if you want to see all of these results as one table.
- Under Show Invoiced Amount, select Yes if you want to see the amounts invoiced on the technicians' scheduled jobs. This displays as an extra row or a separate table depending on if you have combined your results.
- Under Show Averages Chart, select if you wish to see the results as a graph as well as in the table.
- Click Search.
You can use the following filters in the report:
|Date Range||Select a date range to include tests completed within that range.|
|Business Groups||Select a business group to include jobs with cost centres belonging to that business group.|
Select a cost centre to view jobs with that cost centre.
|Technician||Select a technician to include tests completed by that technician.|
|Customer||Search for a specific customer to include jobs for that customer.|
|Site||Search for a specific site to include jobs for that site.|
|Report Breakdown Period||Select if testing averages are calculated based on weekly or monthly periods.|
|Show Invoiced Amount||Select Yes to display an additional table / row showing the amount invoiced on jobs where the employee is scheduled.|
|Show Averages Chart||Select Yes to display a chart as a visual representation of testing averages.|