Last Updated: July 09 2021
This report displays all jobs that have not been invoiced in full, including partially invoiced jobs and jobs with zero value.
You can also create separate or consolidated invoices.
In order to view content or perform actions referred to in this article you need to have the appropriate permissions enabled in your security group. Go to System > Setup > Security Groups and access your security group to update your permissions. The relevant security group tab and specific permissions for this article can be found here:
To run the report:
- Go to Reports > View Reports.
- Click Jobs > Uninvoiced Jobs.
- Select the date range for when the jobs were Created.
- If required, narrow your results by filtering according to Customer, Site, Project Stage, Project Status, Cost Centre, Business Groups , Salesperson, Project Manager , Account Manager or Project Tags.
- Under Partially Invoiced Jobs, select whether to Include or Exclude jobs that have only been partially invoiced.
- Under Zero Value Jobs, select if you want to Include or Exclude jobs with a total price of zero.
- Click Search.
You can use the following filters in the report:
Select a date range to view jobs created within that date range.
|Customer||Search for a customer to view jobs created for that customer.|
|Site||Search for a site to view jobs created for that site.|
|Project Stage||Select a project stage to view jobs with that project stage.|
|Project Status||Select a project status to view jobs with that status.|
|Cost Centre||Select a cost centre to view jobs with that cost centre.|
|Business Groups||Select a business group to view jobs with cost centres belonging to that business group.|
|Salesperson||Select an employee to view jobs with that employee selected as the salesperson.|
|Project Manager||Select an employee to view jobs with that employee selected as the project manager.|
|Account Manager||Select an employee to view jobs for customers with that employee selected as the account manager.|
|Project Tags||Select project tags to view jobs with those tags.|
|Partially Invoiced Jobs||Select to include or exclude jobs that have been partially invoiced.|
|Zero Value Jobs||
Select to include or exclude jobs with a value of zero.
The following columns are displayed in the report:
|Job||The job number generated in simPRO and the job name. Click to open the job.|
|Date Created||The date the job was created.|
The customer the job was created for.
|Site||The site associated with the job.|
|Total Value Ex Tax||The total value of the job excluding tax.|
|Total Invoiced Ex Tax||If partially invoiced jobs are included, this is the amount invoiced so far. If partially invoiced jobs are excluded, this value is zero.|
|Total Remaining||The amount remaining that hasn't been invoiced, excluding tax. If partially invoiced jobs are excluded, this value is the same as the Total Value Ex Tax.|
To create separate invoices for the jobs:
- Run the report as normal.
- Select the check boxes for each invoice you wish to create.
- Click Invoice Separately at the bottom of the report.
- Click OK.
The invoices appear in Invoices > Unpaid Invoices.
To create a consolidated invoice for jobs with the same customer and exchange rate:
- Run the report as normal.
- Select check boxes for jobs with the same customer and exchange rate.
- Click Invoice at the bottom of the report.
- On the invoice screen you can adjust your invoice details. Click Finish.
Learn more in How to Create a Tax Invoice.
You can download the information in the report as a spreadsheet in CSV format, viewable in Microsoft Excel and other spreadsheet software.
To download the report:
- Generate the report as required.
- Click the icon in the top right, then click CSV.
- View, print or save the CSV, as required.