All our learning resources are running on the latest menu navigation.
Last Updated: July 27 2020
You can adjust the size of the circle around the selected address and view when the vehicle entered, when the vehicle exited, and the total time spent inside the selected area.
To run the Location History Report:
- Go to the Reports tab.
- Select Location History Report from the drop-down list.
- Select the Date Start and Date End to determine the date range.
- All Vehicles to view activities for all vehicles.
- Groups to manually select groups by clicking the plus icon.
- Vehicles to manually select vehicles by clicking the plus icon.
- You can also move the location of the circle by clicking and dragging the white dot in the centre. To return the circle to its original size and position, click the arrow icon.
When the report has finished launching, it is organised by vehicle and displays the following columns:
|Date||The date the vehicle entered the selected location.|
|Entry Time||The time the vehicle entered the selected location.|
|Exit Time||The time the vehicle exited the selected location.|
|Duration||The total length of time spent within the selected location.|
|Distance||The total distance travelled within the selected location.|