All our learning resources are running on the latest menu navigation.
Last Updated: July 27 2020
You can view the start time and location, end time and location, total travel time and distance, and total time spent stopped for each journey.
To run the Run Sheet Report:
- Go to the Reports tab.
- Select Run Sheet from the drop-down list.
- Select the Date Start and Date End to determine the date range.
- Next to Day Threshold, select the daily starting hour.
- All Vehicles to view activities for all vehicles.
- Groups to manually select groups by clicking the plus icon.
- Vehicles to manually select vehicles by clicking the plus icon.
When the report has finished launching, it is organised by day, then by vehicle, and displays the following columns:
|Start Time||The time the vehicle began the journey.|
|Start Location||The address where the vehicle began the journey.|
|End Time||The time the vehicle finished the journey.|
|End Location||The address where the vehicle finished the journey.|
|Travel Time||The total time spent travelling.|
|Trip Distance||The total distance travelled from the start location to the end location.|
|Stopped For||The total time spent stopped at the end location until the next journey began.|
|Job #||You can print the report and have your field staff complete the job number for billing accuracy and timesheet verification.|