All our learning resources are running on the latest menu navigation.
Last Updated: August 03 2020
To run the Site / Geofence Report:
- Go to the Reports tab.
- Select Site / Geofence Report from the drop-down list.
- Select the Date Start and Date End to determine the date range.
- All Vehicles to view activities for all vehicles.
- Groups to manually select groups by clicking the plus icon.
- Vehicles to manually select vehicles by clicking the plus icon.
- Alternatively, click Add All to include all sites and geofences, and then click the minus icon in under Geofences / Sites Selected to remove any that you wish to exclude.
When the report has finished launching, it is organised by site and geofence, and display the following columns:
|Date||The date when the vehicle entered the site or geofence.|
|Vehicle||The simTRAC vehicle that entered the site or geofence.|
|Entry Time||The recorded time when the vehicle entered the site or geofence.|
|Exit Time||The recorded time when the vehicle exited the site or geofence.|
|Duration||The total duration between entry time and exit time.|