All our learning resources are running on the latest menu navigation.
Last Updated: July 27 2020
You can view the total distance travelled, the total hours travelled, the total number of stops, the total time spent stopped and the total time spent travelling.
To run the Timesheet Report:
- Go to the Reports tab.
- Select Timesheet from the drop-down list.
- Select the Date Start and Date End to determine the date range.
- Next to Day Threshold, select the daily starting hour.
- All Vehicles to view activities for all vehicles.
- Groups to manually select groups by clicking the plus icon.
- Vehicles to manually select vehicles by clicking the plus icon.
When the report has finished launching, it is organised by vehicle, and displays the following columns:
|Date||The date the journey was recorded.|
|Start Time||The time the vehicle first began moving that day.|
|Stop Time||The time the vehicle stopped for the last time that day.|
|Distance Travelled||The total distance travelled that day.|
|Total Stops||The total number of stops made that day.|
|Stopped For||The total length of time spent stopped.|
|Travelled For||The total length of time spent travelling.|
|Total Hours||The total number of hours between the start time and stop time.|