Last Updated: December 04 2023
Simpro Premium 23.3.3
What's new in Simpro Premium: from 30 July 2023 AEST
Pin your site's geolocation on maps.
Previously when creating a site you were required to enter a street address. However, sometimes your technicians would have to work on sites, such as an advertising sign, a communications tower or a park BBQ where the nearest street address could either be misleading or make the site difficult to locate.
To get rid of this confusion now you can enter the latitude and longitude coordinates in the address field so that the pin for the site appears at the correct location on the map!
|Read the Help Guide|
- We’ve fixed the issue where all licences were shown in use even when no other user had logged into the Simpro build!
- Trouble creating purchase orders from a job despite having the relevant permissions to create description orders? All fixed now!
- You can now archive quotes even when there are no archive reasons.The issue is now resolved!
- A few companies with AU builds had a default NZD currency setup. All fixed now!
- Does an ABN search on the customer card display a "This site can't be reached" error message? We’ve taken care of this issue and made sure the correct website is displayed.
- Downloading the Orders table within the Project Overview in a job returned no data in the exported CSV file. All fixed now!
- We’ve resolved the issue related to the expiry date on the UK Gas Safe Certificate which was incorrectly displayed as 12 months after the asset test date when it was tested 2 months prior to the due date.
- The inches symbol had gone missing from the exported catalogue CSV file. We’ve fixed the issue and the symbol should now reflect correctly in the CSV file.
- We’ve made sure the "No salesperson" filter functionality works correctly within the Supplier Purchases Report and returns jobs with no salesperson.
- In the Netherland builds, there was a misalignment of the Sub-total value with the Sub-total text on the form when a quote had a discount. This issue is now fixed!
- Contractor invoice PDF forms did not display work orders with negative prices. All fixed now!
- Trouble generating a job PDF form on the Customer portal? This issue is now resolved!
- The "Attachment size exceeds 30MB limit" error message was incorrectly displayed despite sending an email with attachments less than 30MB. All fixed now!
- All updates made to the prebuild price and time will now be saved correctly when you click Save!
- You can now select the Bermudian Dollar (BMD) as one of the available currencies in your Simpro Premium build!
- We’ve made sure the quote status is saved correctly when you update it and it does not revert back to its previous status.
- Invoices will now change to the Overdue status on the correct day! We’ve fixed the one day delay issue with overdue status for invoices.
- When exporting customers using the No Customer Tag filter “No Customers Found to Export” message was displayed despite there being customers in the build with no assigned tags. This issue is now fixed!
- In multi-company builds, items were added to the billable items in Parts and Labour on a job from another trading company in the build. All fixed now!
- We’ve fixed the issue where deleting recurring invoices deleted all the log events assigned to that recurring invoice.
- The Supplier Back Order Report was displaying duplicate lines when a purchase order was assigned to multiple cost centres in the same Job. All fixed now!
- Outlook calendar events were still syncing both ways even for those who didn’t have the integration enabled. This issue is now resolved!
Get up to speed by completing a quick learning material in Simpro's Learning Toolbox.