This report displays an overview of service results per service level and asset types.
You may wish to use this report as an annual service program matrix to examine pending and completed services against asset types for any service level within the specified site.
To view the report:
- Go to Reports > View Reports.
- Click Maintenance Planner > Programmed Preventative Maintenance.
- Select the Year and Month.
- Search and select a Site.
- Optionally, filter for specific Asset Types.
- Click Search.
The following icons appear in the report columns:
|All assets tested in that month were passed.|
|At least one asset tested in that month was failed.|
|No assets in that month were failed, but at least one asset was not tested.|