All our learning resources are running on the latest menu navigation.
Last Updated: July 27 2020
To view vehicles that have exceeded the individual speed limit set for them, run the Activity Report.
To run the Overspeed Report:
- Go to the Reports tab.
- Select Overspeed Report from the drop-down list.
- Select the Date Start and Date End to determine the date range.
- Enter the Threshold Speed.
- All Vehicles to view activities for all vehicles.
- Groups to manually select groups by clicking the plus icon.
- Vehicles to manually select vehicles by clicking the plus icon.
- Click Launch Report.
When the report has finished launching, it is organised by vehicle and displays the following columns:
|Date||The date the speeding was recorded.|
|Time||The time the speeding was recorded.|
|Location||The location where the speeding was recorded.|
|Speed||The speed the vehicle was travelling at when it exceeded the threshold limit.|