simPRO releases new improvements every two weeks. simPRO builds are updated in stages, so you may be updated to the latest version up to a week after the initial release. Learn more about upcoming features in our Product Roadmap.
What's new in simPRO: 12 January 2020 AEST
- View Statement button on overdue invoice warning
- Many other improvements to kick off 2020.
What's new in simPRO: 15 December 2019 AEST
- Online quote acceptance
- P&R automatic syncing
What's new in simPRO: 01 December 2019 AEST
- Job Completion Date
- Job Completion Report
- Contract Profitability Report
What's new in simPRO: 17 November 2019 AEST
- Multiple assignees on tasks
What's new in simTRAC: 8 November 2019 AEST
- We’ve improved search results to now include more street numbers. Watch this space as we add more over time.
What's new in simTRAC: 04 November 2019 AEST
- Use the new Street View link for easy navigation
- Get a closer view of the map with improved maximum zoom level
What's new in simPRO: 03 November 2019 AEST
- Import Stock Takes
- Manage Stock from Catalogue
- Labour Productivity Report improvements
What's new in simPRO Mobile: 28 October 2019 AEST
- Introducing invoicing and payments in Service Module
What's new in simPRO: 20 October AEST
- Square payments
- Order from the unassigned stock report.
What's new in simTRAC: 15 October AEST
- We've updated the simTRAC map - it's now easier to read and has a more detailed satellite view.
What's new in simPRO: 07 October AEST
- Gantt View for Project Management
- Import Supplier Quotes
- Automatic catalogue and supplier invoice syncing for Middy's
- PO Link in Activity Timeline
- Work Order Rates on PDF
What's new in simPRO Mobile: 25 September 2019 AEST
- Various features, enhancements and improvements
What's new in simPRO: 22 September 2019 AEST
- Work order attachments
- Invoice completed contractor work orders
What's new in simPRO: 01 September 2019 AEST
- Attachment Folder Templates
- Task Improvements
- Sales Invoices Report
- BI Reporting
What's new in simPRO: 25 August 2019 AEST
- Taxify integration
- Tax change by date
- Asset tree view
- Cetnaj automatic syncing
What's new in simPRO Data Feed: 20 August 2019 AEST
- Toggle email attachments settings
- Attach email text to records created by Data Feed
- Extract lead and task custom fields.
What's new in simPRO: 11 August 2019 AEST
- CIS Monthly Returns Report - UK only
- Open Multiple Invoices
What's new in eForms: from 08 August 2019 AEST
- We’ve fixed the issue of forms being attached to jobs multiple times. Now, you’ll have one copy of the form attached per submission.
- The forms should now display the correct date format when you email them to the customers.
- Issues resolved with forms marked as 'Approved' being emailed twice. Now the forms will stick to their correct behaviour.
- No more issues with amending the time and date fields in the portal if you don’t have those filled in through the app.
What's new in simPRO Mobile: 02 August 2019 AEST
- We've fixed the issue of syncing work times to simPRO for jobs with notes / attachments added on to them.
What's new in simPRO: 29 July 2019 AEST
- Inherited service levels in assets
- Add assets to Form Builder forms
- More automatic syncing
What's new in eForms: from 24 July 2019 AEST
- We’ve fixed the issue of check box alignment on PDF versions of forms.
- Renaming elements in Form Designer shouldn’t bother you any more. The issue is now resolved.
What's new in simPRO Mobile: 17 July 2019 AEST
- Various improvements
What's new in simPRO Mobile: 15 July 2019 AEST
- The Service module is now available for both iOS and Android!
- Various other improvements
What's new in simPRO: 14 July 2019 AEST
- Short project names
- View images in projects
What's new in eForms: from 4 July 2019 AEST
What's new in simPRO Mobile: from 28 June 2019 AEST
- The Service module is the third modular release for simPRO Mobile designed to save time when processing jobs and quotes in field.
What's new in simPRO: 30 June 2019 AEST
- Inactive Catalogue Items report
What's new in simPRO: 16 June 2019 AEST
- Outlook Calendar integration
- Form Builder updates
What's new in simPRO Mobile: 10 June 2019 AEST
- Various features and enhancements.
What's new in simPRO: 2 June 2019 AEST
- New catalogue import for FlameStop
- New automatic catalogue and supplier invoice syncing for J. A. Russell.
What's new in simPRO: 19 May 2019 AEST
- New additions to the data that can be reported on in Report Builder
- New procedure when editing pre-builds on a project to avoid accidental edits to the main pre-builds
- Faster loading speeds for all simPRO Mobile modules
- Full multi-company support for all sharing combinations
- Full support for larger builds with 30000+ customers & sites
- Numerous bug fixes.
What's new in simPRO: from 5 May 2019 AEST
- Improved asset management options
- Improved mobile statuses
- Improved Job WIP report
What's new in simPRO: from 22 April 2019 AEST
- Improved customer contact import
- Monthly or daily late payment calculation
What's new in Connect: from 10 April 2019 AEST
- Minor bug fixes
What's new in Connect: from 2 April 2019 AEST
- Fixed issue with opening PDF attachments on Android 9
What's new in simPRO: from 31 March 2019 AEST
- Form builder updates
- Move multiple schedules blocks
What's new in eForms: from 28 March 2019 AEST
- Improved performance when zoomed in on the form
- Other various improvements
What's new in Connect: from 21 March 2019 AEST
- Full support for Android 9
- Numerous other bug fixes.
What's new in simPRO: from 17 March 2019 AEST
- Set up commission tiers using advanced options
- Two-factor authentication
What's new in simPRO: from 3 March 2019 AEST
- Report Builder improvements
- Form Builder improvements
- Four more suppliers with automatic syncing.
What's new in simPRO Mobile: from 19 February 2019 AEST
- Lots of small improvements to the Timesheets module.
What's new in simPRO: from 17 February 2019 AEST
- US only: Choose to bill your customers for tax charges received from vendors.
- US only: Select from all the cost centres on a job to specify on which cost centre is the tax charged to.
- Check the new lock icon to easily identify which cost centres are locked for editing.
What's New in eForms: from 7 February 2019 AEST
- Help is now at your fingertips. Access Walk Me Through, the Help Guide and the Helpdesk through the Help menu.
- We've improved the look of some of the field icons when you are creating forms in the eForms Designer so that they match the same icons in the app.
- The eForms portal now supports US date formatting!
What's new in simPRO: from 3 February 2019 AEST
- Create your own mobile statuses to customise your workflows.
What's new in simPRO: from 20 January 2019 AEST
- Experience better visibility of calculations and additional filter options in the Labour Productivity Report.
- Save your time using the new Search option to find instock items when performing a stock take or stock adjustment.
What's new in simPRO: from 6 January 2019 AEST
Gmail integration and many more improvements to kick off 2019.