Learn about the latest improvements to the Help Guide in our Release Notes.
Last Updated: September 01 2020
This report displays employee and contractor licences and expiry dates as defined in their card files.
This is useful for human resource or employee managers to ensure technicians are properly licensed to perform the works required and operate specific plant items.
In order to view content or perform actions referred to in this article you need to have the appropriate permissions enabled in your security group. Go to System > Setup > Security Groups and access your security group to update your permissions. The relevant security group tab and specific permissions for this article can be found here:
To run the report:
- Go to Reports > View Reports.
- Click Technicians > Licence.
- Under Display , select if you want to show licences for Only Employees, Only Contractors, or Employees and Contractors.
- Under Employee, select specific technicians to display only their licences.
- Under Licence, select a specific licence to see which technicians hold that licence.
- Under Display Format, select:
- Default to display all technicians in one table. Each licence has its own column.
- Group by Employee or Group by Employee / Contractor to display individual tables for each technician. The columns are the Licence Name, Licence Reference and Licence Expiry Date.
- Group by Licence to display individual tables for each licence. The columns are Employee, Licence Reference and Licence Expiry Date.
- Click Search.
You can use the following filters in the report:
Select specific employees and / or contractors to view in the report.
|Display||Select to display Employees and Contractors, Only Employees, or Only Contractors in the report.|
|Licence||Select to display employees with a specific licence.|
|Display Format||Select to Group by Licence, Group by Employee / Contractor, or select Default to display the report as a list.|