This report displays either jobs that have not yet been assigned stock, or stock items that have not yet been assigned to jobs, that is, stock items have been added to the Stock > Required tab in a job, but have not been properly assigned.
This is useful for returning stock to inventory after job completion, or determining whether stock or inventory needs to be assigned, or stock purchase orders need to be raised.
Jobs that have been archived are no longer included in this report.
US only: If you use simPRO in the United States, the terms 'inventory' and 'inventory count' are used instead of 'stock', 'stock take', and 'in stock'.
To view the report:
- Go to Reports > View Reports.
- Go to Stock and click Unassigned Stock.
- Filter the report by selecting from the drop-down lists.
- Select a specific Customer, Site, or Job Number, Stock Item Name or Part Number, if required.
- Under Group Results By, select whether to group results by Job Number, Part Number or to have No Grouping.
- Click Search.
To order items from the report:
- Select the relevant items or Select All.
- Click Create Purchase Order.
- Click Finish to complete the purchase order.
- Click Forms and send the purchase order to the supplier, if required.
- Click Finish.