All our learning resources are running on the latest menu navigation.
Last Updated: July 27 2020
The overspeed report for sites and geofences displays all recorded instances of vehicles exceeding the set speed limit for specific sites and geofences. Learn more in Create a new geofence and Create a new site.
To view vehicles that have exceeded the individual speed limit set for them, use the Activity Report.
To run the overspeed report for sites and geofences:
- Go to the Reports tab.
- Select Overspeed Report (Site / Geofence) from the drop-down list.
- Select the Date Start and Date End to determine the date range.
- All Vehicles to view activities for all vehicles.
- Groups to manually select groups by clicking the plus icon.
- Vehicles to manually select vehicles by clicking the plus icon.
- Alternatively, click Add All to include all sites and geofences, and then click the minus icon in under Geofences / Sites Selected to remove any that you wish to exclude.
When the report has finished launching, it is organised by site and geofence, and displays the following columns:
|Date||The date the speeding occurred.|
|Vehicle||The vehicle that was speeding within the site or geofence.|
|Speed||The top speed recorded within the site or geofence.|