This report displays maintenance jobs created in Maintenance Planner and can be filtered according to asset type, service level, assigned technician, and more. Learn more in Create Jobs.
The report will also show any jobs due within the date range that have assets assigned, but that may not have been created with Maintenance Planner.
To run the report:
- Go to Reports > View Reports.
- Click Maintenance Planner > Maintenance Jobs Created.
- Select the date range under Due Date. The report includes all applicable jobs created within this range.
- Select a specific Asset Type and Service Level if required.
- Filter the report further by selecting from the Assigned Technician, Project Stage, Business Groups, Cost Centre, Zone, Project Tags and Customer Tags drop-down lists.
- Search for a specific Customer and Site if required.
- Click Search.
The report displays a table for each asset type. The columns differ depending on the custom fields for each asset type, but the columns available for all asset types are:
|Customer||Click the customer name to view and edit their card file.|
|Site||Click the site name to open the site card file.|
|Job No.||Click the job number to open the specific cost centre in the job.|
|Zone||The zone specified in the job that the site is located in.|
This is the assigned Technician as selected in Details > Settings in the job.
This could come from the assigned preferred technician on the service level, asset type, site or customer. Learn more in Preferred Technicians. Alternatively, you can manually assign technicians when you Create Jobs.
|Job Due Date||The Due Date selected in Details > Settings in the job.|