All our learning resources are running on the latest menu navigation.
Last Updated: July 31 2020
- Efficiently update and record their labour time for billable and non-billable work in real time
- Distribute time by allocating hours, or as a percentage of the time worked between multiple cost centres within a single quote or job
- Duplicate time blocks to record time on behalf of other technicians
- Review and update scheduled or due work for the previous, current and upcoming calendar weeks, online or offline
- Search for and create new time blocks for all pending and progress jobs and for quotes / jobs scheduled or due in preceding or following 45 days, online or offline
- Increase business profitability and reporting with improved actual labour costing by easily distributing time between multiple cost centres based on hours or percentage of the time worked
- Conveniently review worked and scheduled hours for the past, current and following calendar week in the field, with the times report.
If you update the simPRO Mobile app while you are logged in to it and the Timesheet module check box is enabled in your Employee / Contractor card, you must perform a pull-down refresh. You can then swipe the screen to the right or tap the menu icon at the top-left corner to access the Timesheet module.
Basic requirements to access Timesheet module:
- simPRO URL and login credentials
- Valid mobility licence. Learn more in Adjust employee settings.
- In simPRO, go to People > Employee / Contractor, open the relevant card and select Timesheet Module check box in Profile > Settings > Mobility
- Latest version of simPRO Mobile app.
Learn more in simPRO Mobile Settings.
View a schedule of all of your quotes / jobs / activities for the current day.
Create or edit time blocks for quotes / jobs / activities.
Log your start, finish and the total number of hours worked for the day.
View a timeline of your work for the day and review scheduled times against worked times in a weekly format with the times report.
To learn more about this feature, log in to the simPRO Learning | Toolbox.