Last Updated: December 04 2023
Simpro Premium 23.3.1
What's new in Simpro Premium: from 02 July 2023 AEST
Custom fields for Contractor Jobs and Contractor Invoices
Associate business-specific information for contractor jobs and contractor invoices and RCTIs in addition to the default set of info covered by the Simpro Premium fields!
To organise your contractor work more efficiently, you can use these custom fields either standalone, to easily locate the required contractor records, report on this information using BI Reporting, or in conjunction with API integration with other software.
Custom field for hyperlinks
Are you using text custom fields to record URLs and manually accessing them by pasting the link in the browser? We’ve now introduced a Hyperlink type custom field to record URLs which you can navigate to in a single click!
|Read the Help Guide|
Improvements to Scripts
You can now use scripts for populating notes in leads, quotes and jobs!
This time-saver feature makes it much quicker and easier for you to fill out the required details and also provides a way to insert a template for recording a certain set of consistent details across all your work.
In the quotes’ and jobs’ scripts, you can now insert a Technician Name field so the assigned technician’s name is automatically populated when the script is used on a quote or job!
- Sometimes even after a successful Customer and Supplier Import ‘Invalid combination of Payment Terms’ error popped up despite not actually mapping the payment terms. This issue is now fixed!
- When recurring invoices automatically generated new invoices, the emailed invoice PDF used an incorrect form builder template instead of the one selected. All fixed now!
- We’ve made sure the company logo does not go missing and appears automatically at the correct position on the generated Landlord Gas Safety Certificate!
- The security permission to Archive Only purchase orders was not allowing users to update the stage to Archived when editing the PO. All fixed now!
- In a multi-company build, audits from the deleted template company were added to the non-template company instead of being removed. This issue is now fixed.
- We’ve resolved the issue where the Inventory Tracking account was not being used when receipted via the API.
- Sometimes when you edited the failure points in the asset builder and clicked Save, the ‘Simpro - Copyright’ text would lock in the middle of the page. We’ve made sure the copyright text sticks to its original position always!
- Does creating a rectification quote send out asset failure notifications to recipients? This issue is now fixed!
- Issues related to automatically increments of the ‘Next service date’ to the next available day in Maintenance Planner if the incremented service date doesn't exist are now fixed!
- The Job Overview breakdown table and Profit/Loss Job Report would still display the cost/profit values before the PO/receipt was deleted when the 'Restrict Archived Jobs' setting was enabled. All fixed now!
- Sometimes you were able to create invoices for jobs that have already been fully invoiced. We’ve resolved this duplicate invoices’ issue.
- Invoices emailed via Sales Invoices Report were sending the invoices without the PDF file extension. All fixed now!
- During a generic catalogue file import, the screen would load and again go back to the import settings when you select next after mapping the columns to import. This issue is now resolved!
- In project quotes, pre-build hours were not included in the Resources tab in the Project Overview. Now your pre-builds will count.
- We’ve fixed the issue where the contractor jobs’ list removed the pagination when you marked a work order as complete.
- Trouble loading the form builder templates? We’ve fixed this issue and made sure templates load correctly and faster.
- The logged in Employee’s signature was not printing on the Letter PDF forms. All fixed now!
- We’ve resolved the issue where the Sales Invoices Report was showing void Invoices with negative retention values.
Get up to speed by completing a quick learning material in Simpro's Learning Toolbox.