How to Use the Zapier Integration
With the simPRO Zapier integration, you can integrate simPRO with hundreds of other software applications.
By integrating simPRO with other applications, you can reduce time in admin and data entry, and streamline your business processes.
You can get early access to simPRO Zapier integration by following the below instructions:
To connect simPRO to Zapier, access your Zapier account. Learn more about how to use Zapier in the Zapier Help Guide.
To use the simPRO app in Zapier:
- Log into Zapier.
- Go to Apps in the main menu. You cannot access simPRO from the dashboard in Zapier.
- Search ‘simPRO’.
- Select simPRO.
- Alternatively, go to the simPRO integration page.
- Click Start using simPRO Now!
- Click Accept Invite & Build a Zap.
To allow Zapier to connect to simPRO, you need:
- Your simPRO URL
- Your company ID
- If you are using multi-company this can be found by going to System > Setup > Company
- Your simPRO username and password.
Authorise Zapier to connect to simPRO:
- Go to My Apps in Zapier.
- Search ‘simPRO’ in the Connect a new account... search bar.
- Select simPRO.
- Enter your simPRO URL.
- Enter your Company ID (single simPRO companies are ‘0’).
- Enter your simPRO username and password if you are not already logged into simPRO.
- Select Yes to authorise the Zapier Integration.
- You must have API applications enabled in your security group permissions to authorise the integration. Once authorised, users without this security group permission can use the Zapier integration.
- Create a Zap.
Learn more about how to use Zapier in the Zapier Help Guide.
- Individual Customer Created triggers when an individual customer is created
- Individual Customer Updated triggers when an individual customer is updated
- Company Customer Created triggers when a company customer is created
- Company Customer Updated triggers when a company customer is updated
- Job Created triggers when a job is created
- Job Updated triggers when a job is updated.
- Create Company Customer
- Creates a new company-type customer
- Create Individual Customer
- Creates a new individual customer
- Create Service Job
- Creates a new service job
- Lookup Company Customer
- Get a company customer by criteria
- Lookup Job
- Get a job criteria
- Lookup Individual Customer
- Get an individual customer by criteria
There are many different ways to use Zapier to create efficient workflows. For example:
- Create new customers in simPRO from details recorded in other systems
- Create new service jobs in simPRO from forms, inbound emails, or other systems
- Search for details from customers and service jobs
- Send emails automatically to simPRO contacts