All our learning resources are running on the latest menu navigation.
Last Updated: July 10 2020
With the simPRO Zapier integration, you can integrate simPRO with hundreds of other software applications.
By integrating simPRO with other applications, you can reduce time in admin and data entry, and streamline your business processes.
To connect simPRO to Zapier, access your Zapier account. Learn more about how to use Zapier in the Zapier Help Guide.
To use the simPRO app in Zapier:
- Log into Zapier.
- Search 'simPRO' in Zapier.
- In Zapier, apps can be searched for from the Dashboard, My Apps or the Apps menus.
- Search ‘simPRO’.
- Select simPRO.
- Alternatively, go to the simPRO integration page.
- To start building a zap immediately click Connect to 1500+ Apps from the simPRO integration page.
- Or connect your simPRO build first by searching and selecting’ simPRO’ from the My Apps menu.
To allow Zapier to connect to simPRO, you need:
- Your simPRO URL
- Your company ID
- If you are using multi-company this can be found by going to System > Setup > Company
- Your simPRO username and password.
Authorise Zapier to connect to simPRO:
- Go to My Apps in Zapier.
- Search ‘simPRO’ in the Connect a new account... search bar.
- Select simPRO.
- Enter your simPRO URL.
- Enter your Company ID (single simPRO companies are ‘0’).
- Enter your simPRO username and password if you are not already logged into simPRO.
- Select Yes to authorise the Zapier Integration.
- You must have API applications enabled in your security group permissions to authorise the integration. Once authorised, users without this security group permission can use the Zapier integration.
- Create a Zap.
Learn more about how to use Zapier in the Zapier Help Guide.
- New Individual Customer triggers when an individual customer is created
- Individual Customer Updated triggers when an individual customer is updated
- New Company Customer triggers when a company customer is created
- Company Customer Updated triggers when a company customer is updated
- New Job triggers when a job is created
- Job Updated triggers when a job is updated.
- Create Company Customer
- Creates a new company-type customer
- Create Individual Customer
- Creates a new individual customer
- Create Service Job
- Creates a new service job
- Find Company Customer
- Get a company customer by criteria
- Find Job
- Get a job criteria
- Find Individual Customer
- Get an individual customer by criteria
There are many different ways to use Zapier to create efficient workflows. simPRO has created Zap templates that are preconfigured workflows. Click Use this Zap to add the workflow to your account and customise it to your needs.