Last Updated: November 16 2022
How to Present Options
Using the Quote and Sales module in simPRO Mobile, you can effectively communicate the value of your products and services to your customers. This module enables you to create, build, and present multiple quote options to your customers optimising their preferences for materials, pricing, labour, service fees, and memberships.
Learn more in How to Build Options.
Present multiple options to your customers with different prices and select the option that the customer chooses to proceed to the billing process. Alternatively, tap Bill all Options to access the Billing page directly if the customer is ready to proceed with all options you have built.
If a quote or job is ready to be presented to a customer, a Present icon is displayed beside it on the Schedule in the Quote and Sales module. Tap this icon to directly go to the presentation page. This helps to streamline the quote / job workflow by allowing instant access to present the options that are ready for customers to choose from.
The presentation page showcases all the involved pricing elements with eligible discounts for memberships highlighting savings to your customers. For your customers to have a comprehensive view of the quotes and jobs and other up-selling options, the presentation layout differs depending on whether you are using a phone or tablet. The presentation view on a tablet takes advantage of the larger screen size and provides a clearer view of the pricing breakdown.
Before performing the steps detailed below, ensure that this part of your build is set up correctly. The relevant steps to set up the features and workflows detailed in this article can be found here:
In order to view content or perform actions referred to in this article you need to have the appropriate permissions enabled in your security group. Go to System > Setup > Security Groups and access your security group to update your permissions. The relevant security group tab and specific permissions for this article can be found here:
Follow the instructions below to present options to a customer:
- When your Options are ready, tap Present Options. Or, tap the Present icon beside the quote or job on the Schedule in the Quote and Sales module.
- The module displays the options below your company logo, including the total price in green, what the customer is saving, and what the customer could save if the membership with the maximum discount is applied.
- If the highest level of membership has already been applied, no alternative pricing is shown. This indicates to the customer that they are already receiving the best possible pricing option.
- An asterisk besides a membership name indicates that the particular membership offers customer the maximum savings.
- When a quote or job is sent to simPRO with a newly purchased membership, this default membership cost centre is added in simPRO.
- Learn more in About Memberships.
Selected options are saved against the current quote / job as a primary cost centres. The unselected options are retained as optional cost centres for quotes, however for a job, these are discarded.
The Billing page is a final summary of the selected option.
- Tap Show details to access individual pre-build and catalogue items and their corresponding details from this page.
- Tap Tax at the bottom to edit the applicable tax, if required.
- For quotes, you can choose to add a customer’s signature or email the quote to the customer and any other recipients.
- Tap Done to upload the project to simPRO.
- For quotes, you have the options to Go to Schedule, Email Quote, or Convert to a Job to access and complete the work. Alternatively, for jobs you are returned to the Schedule page.