Last Updated: January 07 2020
simPRO Mobile is an app which you can download from the Google Play and App store. Maximise your technicians' efficiency in the field by allowing them to:
- present upsell options to customers with the Quote and Sales module
- organise and record work time with the Timesheets module
- complete service workflows with the Service module.
To experience the latest features and improvements, download the latest version of simPRO Mobile app:
Thinking of switching from Connect and want to know if simPRO Mobile is the correct solution for your business? See simPRO Mobile FAQs to learn more.
You can log in to simPRO Mobile with your simPRO login credentials only if you have a mobility licence assigned. Additionally, you should select the correct domain, which is your simPRO web URL.
Logging in to simPRO Mobile for first time after installation, downloads the entire set of data from simPRO which may take some time. This is required for the app to operate completely offline. After this initial login, you can refresh the app periodically to quickly load any updated information from simPRO.
Note that the loading time for simPRO Mobile depends on internet connection and your device specifications. simPRO Mobile is available for Android (versions 4.4 and above) and iOS (version 9 and above).
- To log in to simPRO Mobile, enter the simPRO URL which is the text following "https://" and preceding .simpro from your simPRO web page URL. For example, the simPRO URL is tradeservices for https://tradeservices.simprosuite.com.
- Tap the blue text following the simPRO URL field to ensure the correct domain is selected. For example: simprocloud.com or simprosuite.com.
simPRO Mobile keeps you logged in unless you tap Logout in the menu, uninstall the app, or clear cache for the simPRO Mobile using your device settings.
If simPRO Mobile is forced closed by you or the operating system, you are redirected to the Schedule page once the login page is loaded.
To reset a forgotten password:
- Tap Forgotten Password.
- Enter the simPRO URL and the registered email address.
- Tap RESET PASSWORD.
A link to reset your password is then sent to the email associated with your login.
In simPRO Mobile > Settings, you can view account and device information, as well as change your display language.
Access the app, swipe the screen to right or tap the menu icon at the top-left corner and tap Settings.
Click About to view:
- Name of the logged in user
- simPRO Hostname: URL of your simPRO build that is being accessed by simPRO Mobile
- Domain: simPRO domain name
- Device: Model of the device
- Platform: Operating system version
- Version: The simPRO Mobile version number
simPRO Mobile detects and sets your Language based on the country of your simPRO build. To change your display language, select the language from the drop-down list, then tap OK. Currently, options for English and Spanish speaking users are available.
Toggle off the Download Price Book images and Supporting Materials option to limit your data usage and optimise simPRO Mobile loading time.
On your first log in to the simPRO mobile app, you are presented with options to set a default module for each login. Alternatively, go to Settings > Choose your default module, toggle ON to open the selected module when you next log in to simPRO.
simPRO Mobile is supported by the following devices:
|Android||Samsung Galaxy S6 (Android 7.0)||Samsung Galaxy Tab A (Android 6.0.1)|
|Samsung Galaxy S7 (Android 7.0)||Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 (Android 7.0)|
|Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge (Android 7.0)|
|LG Nexus 5X (Android 8.0)|
|Google Pixel XL (Android 8.0)|
|Sony Xperia X Performance (Android 7.1.1)|
|HTC 10 (Android 7.0)|
|Huawei P9 (Android 6.0)|
|Galaxy s9 (Android 9.0)|
|Pixel 2 (Android 9.0)|
|iOS||iPhone 6 (iOS 11.1.2)||iPad 4 (iOS 11.1.2)|
|iPhone 7 (iOS 11.1.2)||iPad Mini (iOS 11.1.2)|
|iPhone SE (iOS 10.2.1)||iPad Air 2 (iOS 11.1.2)|