Last Updated: February 09 2024
Simpro Mobile is an app which you can download from the Google Play and App store. Maximise your technicians' efficiency in the field by allowing them to:
- present upsell options to customers with the Quote and Sales module
- organise and record work time with the Timesheets module
- complete service workflows with the Service module
- create purchase orders with the Stock module.
To experience the latest features and improvements, download the latest version of Simpro Mobile app:
When you update Simpro Mobile, please refresh all service data.
Before performing the steps detailed below, ensure that this part of your build is set up correctly. The relevant steps to set up the features and workflows detailed in this article can be found here:
In order to view content or perform actions referred to in this article you need to have the appropriate permissions enabled in your security group. Go to System > Setup > Security Groups and access your security group to update your permissions. The relevant security group tab and specific permissions for this article can be found here:
Thinking of switching from Connect and want to know if Simpro Mobile is the correct solution for your business? See Simpro Mobile FAQs to learn more.
You can log in to Simpro Mobile with your Simpro Premium login credentials only if you have a mobility licence assigned. Additionally, you should select the correct domain, which is your Simpro Premium web URL.
Logging in to Simpro Mobile for first time after installation, downloads the entire set of data from Simpro Premium which may take some time. This is required for the app to operate completely offline. After this initial login, you can refresh the app periodically to quickly load any updated information from Simpro Premium.
Note that the loading time for Simpro Mobile depends on internet connection and your device specifications. Simpro Mobile is available for Android (versions 6 and above) and iOS (version 11 and above).
- To log in to Simpro Mobile, enter the Simpro Premium URL which is the text following "https://" and preceding .simpro from your Simpro Premium web page URL. For example, the Simpro Premium URL is tradeservices for https://tradeservices.simprosuite.com.
- Tap the blue text following the Simpro Premium URL field to ensure the correct domain is selected. For example: simprocloud.com or simprosuite.com.
Simpro Mobile keeps you logged in unless you tap Logout in the menu, uninstall the app, or clear cache for the Simpro Mobile using your device settings.
If Simpro Mobile is forced closed by you or the operating system, you are redirected to the Schedule page once the login page is loaded.
To reset a forgotten password:
- Tap Forgotten Password.
- Enter the Simpro Premium URL and the registered email address.
- Tap RESET PASSWORD.
A link to reset your password is then sent to the email associated with your login.
In Simpro Mobile > Settings, you can view account and device information, as well as change your display language.
Access the app, swipe the screen to right or tap the menu icon at the top-left corner and tap Settings. Tap About to view the following information:
- Name of the logged in user
- Simpro Premium Hostname: URL of your Simpro Premium build that is being accessed by Simpro Mobile
- Domain: Simpro Premium domain name
- Device: Model of the device
- Platform: Operating system version
- Version: The Simpro Mobile version number
Following settings are available for adjustment:
- Simpro Mobile detects and sets your Language based on the country of your Simpro Premium build. To change your display language, select the language from the drop-down list, then tap OK. Currently, options for English and Spanish speaking users are available.
- Toggle off the Download images and supporting materials option to limit your data usage and optimise Simpro Mobile loading time.
- Tap View Data Errors to view basic error information.
- On your first log in to the Simpro Mobile app, you are presented with options to set a default module for each login. Alternatively, go to Settings > Choose your default module, toggle ON to open the selected module when you next log in to Simpro Premium.
- Choose the time format that best suits your workflows and preferences. By default, this is set to display in the 12 hour format.
The date displayed in Simpro Mobile is in the DD Month YYYY format.
You can choose your default maps app on iOS for Simpro Mobile. Under Choose your default maps application, toggle on the required option, Apple Maps, Google Maps or Waze. When you tap in Simpro Mobile you will be prompted for which app to use to open the location and the default application will be selected automatically. Select from the below options:
Just Once opens the location in your chosen app just this time.
Always sets your chosen app as the default for future location taps within Simpro Mobile. If you choose Always you won't be prompted again unless you uninstall the selected app, log out of Simpro Mobile, or change the default maps app in the Settings.
Simpro Mobile notifies technicians about low stock and expiring licences on the Schedule page of each module.
For the warning to be displayed in Simpro Mobile, minimums stock levels must be set on the technician’s storage device in Simpro Premium.
When the stock levels fall below their minimum value, the low stock warning appears on the top of the schedule page in all modules. Tap this warning to view the Item name, quantity In stock, Minimum level and amount Required.
A storage device can be restocked by creating a purchase order or by transferring stock in Simpro Premium. Learn more in How to Restock a Storage Device.
Field users can also update purchase orders in Simpro Mobile. Learn more in How to Update a Purchase Order.
For the warning to be displayed in Simpro Mobile, the licence details including the expiry date must be set in the employee card in Simpro Premium.
If one of listed licences is expiring in the next 30 days or the technician has a licence that is expired in the past 180 days, the warning appears on the top of the schedule page in all modules. Tap this warning to view the Licence name, corresponding reference and Expiry date.
Once you renew the licence, make sure to update the new expiry date in Simpro Premium. Learn more in Add licences.
Android OS 6 or above and iOS 13 or above are supported. Android Go is not supported.