All our learning resources are running on the latest menu navigation.
Last Updated: July 30 2020
Use the Service module in the field to access current project information and manage quote / job work in real time. Field technicians can easily enter clock in and clock off times, parts used, view / upload linked documents, and email job cards. Other features of this module are listed below:
- Field staff can manage larger jobs and quotes with ease by accessing the entire project rather than just the cost centres you are scheduled to.
- You have access to the site work history including all work completed notes recorded by all technicians who worked previously on the site.
- Technicians can view other technicians scheduled to the job on the same day. Additionally, they can access job and site attachments and upload job attachments, access customer, site and scheduled notes, and access the complete job description.
- The Clock on and Clock off feature helps track time spent on each project.
- You can track every item used on a job for accurately billing your customers. And, record the relevant schedule rates against travel time within a project.
- You can use this module seamlessly with the Quote and Sales module to present a quote with multiple options, sell memberships and offer discounts to your customers if you are also assigned the Quote and Sales module licence.
- You can set up audits in simPRO for the module to be completed accurately with the ability to navigate back and update answers, is required.
- Technicians can email the job card from the field to ensure all the primary, site or customer contacts are updated after finishing a project.
If you update the simPRO Mobile app while you are logged in to it and the Service module check box is enabled in your Employee / Contractor card, you must perform a pull-down refresh. You can then swipe the screen to the right or tap the menu icon at the top-left corner to access the Service module.
Basic requirements to access the Service module:
- simPRO URL and login credentials
- Valid mobility licence. Learn more in Adjust employee settings.
- In simPRO, go to People > Employee / Contractor, open the relevant card and select Service Module check box in Profile > Settings > Mobility
- Latest version of simPRO Mobile app.
Learn more in simPRO Mobile.
|How to Manage Schedule in Service Module||
Outlines all your scheduled and assigned, quotes, jobs and activities, for the current day.
View a timeline of your work for the day and review scheduled times.
Log your start, finish and the total number of hours worked for the day.
|How to Complete a Scheduled Job||Manage and complete the scheduled and assigned jobs.|
|How to Complete a Scheduled Quote||Manage and complete the scheduled and assigned quotes.|
|How to Invoice a Job||Create an invoice and email it to the customers.|
|How to Apply Payments||Receive a payment in the field using different payment methods.|
To learn more about this feature, log in to the simPRO Learning | Toolbox.